Turnabout H.U.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnabout H.U.G.

Derp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turnabout HUG Vlog

Go down 
+2
Crooked
Riu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riu
Admin
Riu

Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 18:20

Well whateves, I'll say it right from now on.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 20:41

HNFJDKHGNFJSIDK
So there was no video yesterday and I just plan on uploading it next week because for one my iphone cord is missing. A lot of the video I took this week is on my phone and I can't get the video onto my computer with out the cord.
Also I was just going to make due with what I had, but I was having a problem with the sound on my computer and in all of the videos I took this week on my computer the sound was off from what was happening in the video by about two seconds.

In other words as far as the vlog goes this week was a disaster. I will certainly have it up by next week though, and I can't see myself having any problems with doing so from here on out.
Back to top Go down
https://turnabouthug.forumotion.com
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 17:20

That does sound like a disaster, but no worries bro!
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 17:38

Well my iphone cord seems to have disappeared into some other dimension or something because after looking for it almost everyday for about a week it has still not turned up. Now that my internet is fixed though I can send myself the videos I took on my phone to my computer through dropbox. Everything is is working so far so you guys can look forward to another dumb video tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 17:40

Sounds good! That is, if I can watch it tomorrow. Might not be able to come back here for like a week
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 23:55

After a few more technical difficulties and a lot of swearing at my computer the vlog entry for this week is FINALLY finished! Like so much shit went wrong with this video I can't even BUT IT IS DONE NOW. And I know how to work around most of the problems I was having now or prevent them from happening in the first place so there should be far fewer of them in the future.

Anyways it is currently uploading to youtube and should be done in about 45 minutes or so!
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 00:54

DONE IT IS UP AND BEFORE MIDNIGHT EVEN
Awwwwww yis
Back to top Go down
nappa

nappa

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 12:07

lmfao way to go leaving a creepy message for your mom hahahaha

also my directions are the best directions
Back to top Go down
http://everythingballooned.tumblr.com
Minako
Admin
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 16:06

She never said anything about it so either she couldn't hear anything or she just brushed it off as Danielle being stupid again.

And your directions... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 20:31

Only came here to check if people talked, but looks like we got a new video. I gotta go to bed because I'm really tired, but I'll definitely check the video out next time I'm here
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 20:46

Nah never mind I watched it anyway, and I'm glad I did because it was hilarity. You guys screaming in the car was classic. I was wondering if people in other cars or outside could hear you or something. And Clare is just crazy. The spider incident was amazing, I love it forever
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 07:52

It was lovely.
I like the part with the shrub
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 08:12

That was amaze
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 12:11

I'm glad you enjoy our stupidity!

We have another adventure set up for Tuesday, but I have no idea what it's going to be yet. I'm sure we'll figure something out though!
Back to top Go down
nappa

nappa

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 12:41

the sad thing is i act like that on a daily basis

seriously, if my coworkers were on this site they'd tell you all about my dancing all around the back of the store whilst yelling stupid song lyrics

I'm glad that you guys are enjoying our madness :D
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 18:36

Even at work? You must have returning customers
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 01:24

Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 18:24

Dude that looked amazing! I dunno why the dancing segments made me laugh, especially the one with all the little kids in the basketball court. Cute! Nice dancing from you too
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2012, 15:18

Back to top Go down
nappa

nappa

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2012, 18:18

OMG RIU YOU FOUND ALBUS SEVERUS IN YOUR NOT BEING GOOD AT BEING SERIOUS PORTION OF YOUR JAPAN VID

too many feels rn
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2012, 21:55

nappa wrote:
OMG RIU YOU FOUND ALBUS SEVERUS IN YOUR NOT BEING GOOD AT BEING SERIOUS PORTION OF YOUR JAPAN VID

too many feels rn
wat
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2012, 23:48

That last video was pretty shit.

No video from me this week, I'll be off in Boston, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 21:30

Good on you for cleaning and coldshowering. And helping kids swim
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 00:14

HOLY SHIT YOU DID FIND ALBUS SEVERUS
MY FRIEND GOT ME THIS WHEN SHE WENT TO JAPAN AND I NAMED HIM ALBUS SEVERUS AFTER THE THE DUMB ASS NAME HARRY POTTER GAVE HIS KID
SEE
Spoiler:
Lololol look at his butt
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 00:22

Also like I don't even know why but the moment the Steel Samurai song played in your video I did this really loud ugly laugh.
And both of your videos were good bro! I really liked the Japan one. I will try to put something together soon. I've been trying to have more adventures with Clare but we're both working a lot and our schedules keep seeming to clash. We have a day planned to do stuff next week so hopefully you will get something from me then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turnabout HUG Vlog
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next