Turnabout H.U.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnabout H.U.G.

Derp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turnabout HUG Vlog

Go down 
+2
Crooked
Riu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riu
Admin
Riu

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 16:03

Videos can be found here!
So, what do you guys think?

Last edited by Riu on June 25th 2012, 15:20; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crooked
Crooked

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 17:31

I said phone, not camera. But okay.
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 17:46

That's what I meant. Derp.
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 21:27

Hehe, I liked it. Pretty cool seeing you in action like that. Your friends are funny too.

CONCENTRATE ON YOUR DRIVING YOU BITCHDICK.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 21:54

Welp, Clare is over today and we've already done some filming soooooo I'm voting for myself I guess since I've done stuff for it.
Back to top Go down
https://turnabouthug.forumotion.com
Minako
Admin
Minako

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 21:58

Wow I guess other people did too so uh should I email it to you Riu?
Back to top Go down
Crooked
Crooked

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 22:17

Yay for Ema.
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 22:33

Minako wrote:
Wow I guess other people did too so uh should I email it to you Riu?
If you want to upload it yourself, I could just give you the password/email to the THUG youtube account.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 23:01

That would be good. Just PM me with it por favor.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 23:02

WAIT YOU ALREADY DID I'M DUMB
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 23:11

I updated the poll. How many videos a week should we aim for? It doesn't have to be an ironclad schedule, but if we do it right, we could set it up in a way so that it's about 1 video per week per person. Depending on who decides to participate or not, that could be 3 or 4 videos a week.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 23:17

1 video per person per week would be ideal, but we're going to have to see who wants to participate and junk before we decide so for now I am going to hold off on voting and see what everyone else wants.
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 23:19

I still am of the opinion that a Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule would be ideal, but that may not be possible, especially when school starts in the fall again.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 23:20

Yeaaaaah no kidding. Okay I'm voting then :D
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 23:23

wOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Lida_Rose

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 00:31

Hmmm...I might be interested in participating in this! I'm thinking, though, that maybe once or twice a week would be a better idea to start with (Tuesday, Thursday or once a week on the best day for everyone), then work up to three times a week. Therefore, I cast my vote for once a week, but if it turns out that we could do this more frequently, then we can certainly go for it! That's my logic, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Crooked
Crooked

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 06:34

Once a week because it's nice to start small.
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 08:11

Minako wrote:
Welp, Clare is over today and we've already done some filming soooooo I'm voting for myself I guess since I've done stuff for it.
OH MY GOSH I LOVE CLART this will be interesting

Hi Lida!
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 12:17

Ooh, why is everyone else so much smarter than me?
That's a great idea, but I want to make a vlog. Maybe we should do both?
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 21:56

I like the idea of having both, that way everyone can participate on way or the other, or both. Plus it gives us more ways to spread THUG around! [Now it sounds like a weird disease or something =/]
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 21:58

Also I'm now thinking that having a member do a video every week would be good. Especially if it's just going to be me a Riu [which is what it's looking like so far].
That way we should be able to keep a pretty consistant schedule and stuff even when school starts up again. Of course if we have a lot of material to put up we could always have times when we do more than that. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 22:04

I agree completely, and that's what I've been thinking, Ema (I feel so weird calling you anything but that)

Some important info:
So I was trying to sort out some problems with the Youtube account (Youtube insists that one must have a Google+ account to have a Youtube account, and Google+ kept yelling at me that Turnabout HUG wasn't my real name and that it was going to sic the cyber police on my or some such nonsense), and what ended up happening is that the Youtube account's videos got deleted, ie my vlog. It's a long story, but in the end this is the new channel.
If any of you make a video or need to sign into this account, the Google account is still turnabouthug1122@gmail.com and the password is the same as what I've told you.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 22:17

Yeah and now I'm thinking I might do some editing to my video again and post it by Friday because I feel like I did not take it seriously enough. Your's is all nice and clean compare to mine! And Clare isn't holding the camera in yours
So I'm gonna film again tomorrow and fix the mic problems I had and all that other good stuff.
And then as far as the problems I was having with my internet, well I don't know. Maybe I'll go be a hipster and sit in Starbucks with my Mac while waiting for the video to upload.
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 22:19

Don't mock Starbucks. It's amaze.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 22:27

Hey, don't get me wrong I like Starbucks and all, but I am going to look like a god damn hipster if I am sitting there on my Mac sipping coffee =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turnabout HUG Vlog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout HUG Vlog   Turnabout HUG Vlog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turnabout HUG Vlog
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next