Turnabout H.U.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnabout H.U.G.

Derp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minecraft

Go down 
+3
Crooked
Dawn
Minako
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nappa

nappa

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 11:32

omg bro you're so mean to me

...besides you know that was hilarious, everything is normal and then suddenly FINN'S :| FACE IS STARING AT ME FROM SIX BLOCKS ABOVE oh god i can't
Back to top Go down
http://everythingballooned.tumblr.com
nappa

nappa

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 13:00

so even though a creeper deterred me by exploding the front corner of the castle, i got it done BEFORE NOON TODAY, boo-yah. stop doubting me vegeta :P
Back to top Go down
Crooked
Crooked

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 15:50

Grugh I want to play but my school is determined to keep us working until the very last day.

BUT WHO CARES ABOUT SCHOOL SEND ME THE IP PLEASE

God I haven't played Minecraft in forever.
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 17:39

My laptop is too slow to play. All y'all will have to wait til I return home.

Fun fact:
You is for one person
Y'all is for a small group
All y'all is for a large group or a generality
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 19:50

Sent ya the IP, Crooked ^^. Sucks though, Riu D: But, at least you're having fun? (I hope at least--you can't not have fun in Japan xD double negatives, woot).

So, updates on server. Portal to hell the Nether is up, and Clare/nappa also stumbled across one of the most screwed up generated dungeons I've ever seen. Floating doors, doors that lead into walls or lava...It's freakin' crazy. She also seems to enjoy swimming in lava :P

And, at this rate, I may have to upgrade the server so more people can play. For now I'm just gonna sit and watch for a bit since we still seem to be okay--only two or three on at once at most. If an upgraded server is needed, I'm not sure if I'll be able to transfer everything over or not, but I'm looking into it now. Hopefully everything will be okay though :3 And, since I'm being lazy, I'll post more crazy/random pictures from the server later xD
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 02:51

Dawn, you are the best for doing this!
Back to top Go down
https://turnabouthug.forumotion.com
Cloystein

Cloystein

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 17:51

I agree. Dawn, and the server, are awesome.

I'll try to be on more next week, after I've been forced to go out and be social.
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2012, 19:09

Cloystein wrote:
I'll try to be on more next week, after I've been forced to go out and be social.
You were invited :(
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2012, 13:02

I swear, I've heard some crickets on the server the past few days xD No-one's been on. As for me, well, I've decided to take on two projects (one of which you can see from behind my house xD). I've decided to put that one on hold for a bit as I seriously messed up on it, and this other one definitely interests me more~ Not gonna say what it is, but you'll see it in the near future. If you see a big wool structure starting to form, please do not mess with it, and especially do not set anything on fire near it :D It's going to take a long time to complete, but it should be fun~

Now, back to gathering resources for said project~!
Back to top Go down
nappa

nappa

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2012, 21:37

I'll probably be on it sporadically - I've started working again and shift work (almost typed in shit work there lol) is brutal.
Back to top Go down
Crooked
Crooked

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 11:43

I might come on tomorrow, after my PreCalc exam because then the rest of them are either easy or so hard that I don't really care.

Oh also, one of my friends wants to know if he can join our server, provided he's well-behaved enough.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 12:00

I see no problem with it. Just the behaving thing is all I worry about ^^
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 21:39

I just realized I said I was going to post pictures later and never did...I MUST FIX THIS.

Minecraft - Page 2 2012-06-05_183844
The Indiana Jones of sheep. He ain't afraid of nothing.

Minecraft - Page 2 2012-06-06_155645
The dungeon nappa stumbled upon. What is this, I don't even.

Minecraft - Page 2 2012-06-12_210026
Spiderbro watchin' me work. Just kinda chilled there for a while xD

Minecraft - Page 2 2012-06-12_212206
Nowhere near enough materials for my project. Seriously. It's that big.

Minecraft - Page 2 2012-06-05_004047
Danielle and I had a friend. Her name was Andrea. Sadly she abandoned us :c

And Danielle! You know that one random sheep you sheared when you first came on the server to try and find the rainbow sheep?
Minecraft - Page 2 2012-06-12_212522
Yeah. It's seriously still like that.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 23:47

Oh my god how. I broke it's ability to grow wool I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://turnabouthug.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2