Turnabout H.U.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnabout H.U.G.

Derp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Modest Proposal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Riu
Admin
Riu

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 14:36

So, I've been thinking lately. Ever since I started following Vlogbrothers on Youtube, I've had the strangest compulsion to make my own vlog, and while signing up for this forum, I had a rather cool idea.
Why don't we make a Turnabout HUG vlog? We could update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (or whatever other schedule works for y'all), and we could cycle through each THUG making a video. It'd be great for keeping us involved in the community, and for even maybe advertising for new members via Youtube.
Anybody think it's a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 14:43

Oh! This totally sounds interesting! If we could get a good topic together and stuff. I probably wouldn't be able to make videos too often, but I'll help with whatever I can!
Back to top Go down
https://turnabouthug.forumotion.com
Riu
Admin
Riu

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 14:45

It wouldn't have to be a specific topic or anything, just whatever is on your mind at the time!

If we do this, I would want a nice, orderly update schedule, so that we actually stick to it.
If you and I are the only ones on board, we might have to just default to a once a week type thing. I'll ask Crooked if he's in.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 14:48

Okay, well we'll just have to see where we can go with this and whatnot. Some new members should be around in the next few days hopefully, so maybe some of them will be willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Crooked
Crooked

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 14:54

This sounds like a good idea, and I'd love to contribute, but I don't really have any means of making videos. Except my phone. And I don't think that'll cut it.

Also Drew don't call me when I'm in the middle of eating something delicious.
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 09:03

Sounds like a good idea, but I wouldn't be able to stick to the schedule. Got exams, and things are always gonna come up. Besides, I'm shy as hell when it comes to videos, so unless I cover part of my face with something I'll probably never get round to it Razz
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 16:11

Crooked wrote:
This sounds like a good idea, and I'd love to contribute, but I don't really have any means of making videos. Except my phone. And I don't think that'll cut it.

Also Drew don't call me when I'm in the middle of eating something delicious.
A phone could work, if you hold it sideways.

Back to top Go down
Crooked
Crooked

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 17:35

Well I also can't upload it because my computer sucks. So I'll probably be sending it to you and you can do all the difficult stuff.

Also NS you will parade in front of that camera with the beautiful face you were born with or you shall have no face at all. Pick your favorite.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 20:47

Dammit NS yo face is fine okay. You need to show it of to the world!
Also we need some British up in this vlog because of reasons.
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 20:54

I want British accents!!!
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 21:25

Buuuuuut I don't want mah face on the internet, not because of how it looks or anything :P I might make something anyway, face or no face
Back to top Go down
Crooked
Crooked

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 22:15

Oh that's okay you can just send it to me it'll be safe in my possession and only mine.

I don't really want my face to be seen either but I do it for teh hugz. Think of teh hugz.

And it's three against one for British accents so you lose. :3
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 23:14

Well okay but you should totally contribute however you want and if it is at all possible!
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 08:26

Yeah I wanna contribute in some way, but I'd need to find something I'm comfortable doing that's at least partially interesting to you guys. And my life is pretty much only interesting to me (fighting games)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Modest Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal   A Modest Proposal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Modest Proposal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnabout H.U.G. :: Turnabout H.U.G. :: Announcements-
Jump to: