Turnabout H.U.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnabout H.U.G.

Derp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upcoming Mooovies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crooked
Crooked

Upcoming Mooovies Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Mooovies   Upcoming Mooovies Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 16:03

Is anybody else psyched for Les Mis? Even though it's not coming out 'til December. I am so so pumped. Anne and Helen and Amanda are going to be gorgeous.

I'm also really looking forward to The Great Gatsby. Mostly because my English teacher (who is the best teacher ever I kid you not) really loves the book and I actually enjoyed it too and the movie looks cool and aaaahhhhhh December is so very far away.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

Upcoming Mooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Mooovies   Upcoming Mooovies Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 16:06

Oh I didn't even know Les Mis was going to be a movie, but I'm excited now!

Also The Great Gatsby is an awesome book old sport, but I'm just not so sure about the cast in the movie. I mean I'll watch it anyways, but I'm not sure if I'll like it or not.
Back to top Go down
https://turnabouthug.forumotion.com
Crooked
Crooked

Upcoming Mooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Mooovies   Upcoming Mooovies Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 19:56

My teacher is convinced Toby Maguire is going to ruin the whole movie. I don't know, and I don't really care, I'm not picky. As long as it's not complete shit I'll probably like it.
Back to top Go down
nappa

nappa

Upcoming Mooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Mooovies   Upcoming Mooovies Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2012, 12:39

It isn't gonna be faithful to the book dialogue wise, so I doubt it's going to remain completely faithful to the plot (the trailer has a line that Daisy certainly never said, and the director is the same dude who directed the atrocity that is ROMEO+JULIET). But that said, I frigging love Leo DiCaprio and he can Gatsby-strut his way through the role and I wouldn't even be mad

Toby Maguire's face will probably just make me laugh, so I'm pretty much resigned to laugh at this movie somehow old sport
Back to top Go down
http://everythingballooned.tumblr.com
Minako
Admin
Minako

Upcoming Mooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Mooovies   Upcoming Mooovies Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2012, 14:23

Oh god him? I mean he directed Moulin Rouge too which was awesome but Romeo+Juliet was the exact opposite of awesome. I don't even know what to expect from this guy as far as The Great Gatsby goes.
Back to top Go down
https://turnabouthug.forumotion.com
Lida_Rose

Upcoming Mooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Mooovies   Upcoming Mooovies Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2012, 14:49

Huh. Never heard of Les Mis and I didn't know The Great Gatsby was being remade, but I really didn't like the book when I read it. I found it rather boring...but I think part of my dislike for it might stem from the SYMBOLISM! the teacher kept telling us to find in there. The movie might be entertaining to watch, anyway...

I'm personally more excited for Brave, The Amazing Spiderman, and the next installment of The Dark Knight.

Back to top Go down
Crooked
Crooked

Upcoming Mooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Mooovies   Upcoming Mooovies Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2012, 15:12

Lida_Rose wrote:
Huh. Never heard of Les Mis and I didn't know The Great Gatsby was being remade, but I really didn't like the book when I read it. I found it rather boring...but I think part of my dislike for it might stem from the SYMBOLISM! the teacher kept telling us to find in there. The movie might be entertaining to watch, anyway...
Lida_Rose wrote:
Huh. Never heard of Les Mis
Lida_Rose wrote:
Never heard of Les Mis
Lida_Rose wrote:
Never heard of Les Mis

...Really?

Or do you just mean you never heard it was going to be a movie?

Lida_Rose wrote:
I'm personally more excited for Brave, The Amazing Spiderman, and the next installment of The Dark Knight.

Oh yes, all of those are going to be glorious. Especially Brave.

Last edited by Crooked on June 4th 2012, 18:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

Upcoming Mooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Mooovies   Upcoming Mooovies Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2012, 17:17

I WANT to go out and watch The Raid, but...

1) Exams start in 1 week
2) It's 18-rated and I'm 17 so they wouldn't let me in

DAMN IT.
Back to top Go down
Crooked
Crooked

Upcoming Mooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Mooovies   Upcoming Mooovies Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2012, 18:28

Ask an 18+-year-old person to pretend-date you to get in. Or will they not let you in, period?
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

Upcoming Mooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Mooovies   Upcoming Mooovies Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2012, 20:57

Yeah, you have to be 18 yourself to get in and you need proof, so I'm pretty screwed for the next 2 months. By then, the movie will be taken off, so I guess I'll just get the DVD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upcoming Mooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Mooovies   Upcoming Mooovies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Mooovies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnabout H.U.G. :: General Discussion :: Television and Movies-
Jump to: