Turnabout H.U.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnabout H.U.G.

Derp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)

Go down 
+3
Minako
Crooked
Riu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Goken
Goken

Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 18:15

Crooked wrote:
Goken wrote:
Yep, I have a girlfriend and she went back home today. It was fun, but I miss her. Meh, I guess I can see her soon, after summer or something

You guessed it, she lives in a different country

Jesus God how long was I gone?
I've had a girlfriend since the end of February, brah!

I wish you'd asked this dream thing on a night where I actually remembered my dream. My dreams are so crazy it would be fun to talk about them. But I'm in a rush to pack right now so I better not stop and think :P
Back to top Go down
Crooked
Crooked

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 20:24

Riu wrote:
VICODIN
YAAAAAAAY.

Topic of the day:
Discuss your dreams

Last night I dreamed that I was in Iowa, and I was on a farm where they grew Gummi bears, and there were rolling hills of Gummi bears as far as the eye could see, in every color of the rainbow. And I started skipping down a path paved with purple Gummi bears while sing "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" because the whole scene reminded me of Wizard of Oz. Then my Freshman World Geo teacher, Mrs. Rafferty, showed up and started walking with me, but I don't like her, so I was friendly for a bit, then started walking faster to get away. Oh, and while I was walking I took out my phone and took a picture of the rolling hills of different colors, specifically because I wanted to text it to Crooked, but when I woke up in the morning the picture wasn't on my phone.

Obviously your brain is telling you to text me more pretty pictures or else something bad will happen.

I haven't remembered any of my dreams recently but as soon as the next one rolls around I'll report right back here.

Goken wrote:
I've had a girlfriend since the end of February, brah!

Huh. My brain must've been switched off since before then.
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 12:04

I'm back! Aaaaaand my girlfriend's seeing me again in August so yay!

While I was gone, I played Ghost Trick. Amazing game.
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2012, 16:56

So where is everyone? I'm getting concerned about 'total posts - 666'
Back to top Go down
Riu
Admin
Riu

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2012, 21:06

OH NO THE DEVIL HAS CURSED US RUN
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2012, 07:02

GET OVER HERE!!!

Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 220px-MK_Scorpion_Cropped
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 15:03

Are any of you guys still alive?
Back to top Go down
https://turnabouthug.forumotion.com
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 16:10

I think we're the only ones...
Back to top Go down
Minako
Admin
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 16:06

I kind of thought that might be the case. Ah well :(
Back to top Go down
https://turnabouthug.forumotion.com
Riu
Admin
Riu

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 00:53

Oh um. I guess I'm here. How are y'all?
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 22:07

Good, you? I'm guessing everyone has as much studying to do as me and Danielle...
Back to top Go down
Lida_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 17:20

Hey, I was totally here! Just...not logged in because I forgot my password. v_v.

Now that I have it fix'd, it shouldn't happen again!
Back to top Go down
.Marisa.

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 19:06

Aha, so it lives another year.

I've still been checking here occasionally...
Back to top Go down
Lida_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 13:51

How've you been, Mari? ^^
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 22:09

Haha, I still check this a lot too
Back to top Go down
Lida_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 03:24

Yay! We're not alone!
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 09:47

Bet we've all changed so much by now
Back to top Go down
Lida_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 14:44

Quite possibly. ^^ I don't believe I have changed much, myself, but I bet everyone else has!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)   Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turnabout H.U.G. Main Topic (Edition #1)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4