Turnabout H.U.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnabout H.U.G.

Derp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lida_Rose

I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.  Empty
PostSubject: I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.    I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.  Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 00:27

Well, I'm Lida_Rose with an underscore because underscores are cool and I'm bringing cool back, I guess. All you really need to know about me are two things: one, I'm awesome, and two, I like making people's mouths water by posting images of cake when the situation calls for it. In fact, I think this is one of those.

I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.  Wedding_cakes_20

So, if I don't know you, it's a pleasure to meet you, and if I do know you, then it's nice to be reunited.
Back to top Go down
nappa

nappa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.    I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.  Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 00:29

nice to meet you, my name's clare/nappa/dumb guest. that cake looks scrumptious. although vegeta (minako/danielle/ema) might get mad at me if i try to eat the entire thing
Back to top Go down
http://everythingballooned.tumblr.com
Minako
Admin
Minako

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.    I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.  Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 00:30

Lida! Good to see you decided to join this madness!
There was a severe lack of cake without you!

And yes Clar I would.
Back to top Go down
https://turnabouthug.forumotion.com
Lida_Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.    I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.  Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 00:46

Well, I figured you guys would be helpless without me. ^_^

Oh, by the way, I'm trying to cook up a banner. I can't really do anything with graphics, but if anyone has any ideas, you know, I kinda need 'em. XD.
Back to top Go down
Goken
Goken

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.    I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.  Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 08:37

HELLO LIDA! I missed you and your cakes

nappa wrote:
nice to meet you, my name's clare/nappa/dumb guest. that cake looks scrumptious. although vegeta (minako/danielle/ema) might get mad at me if i try to eat the entire thing
Minako is Vegeta? That is amazing

Lida_Rose wrote:
Oh, by the way, I'm trying to cook up a banner.
Is this a cake-related pun? I like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.    I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Here. Now Your Lives Are Complete.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnabout H.U.G. :: Turnabout H.U.G. :: Introductions-
Jump to: